Join Us At Our Second Annual Gala!
One of the easiest ways (and by far the most fun) to show your support for conserving whales and dolphins is to celebrate with us at our Second Annual Connect to Protect Gala!
The gala will be held at the luxurious Baker’s Cay Resort in Key Largo and will include:
- Open Bar
- Three - Course Dinner
- Raffles, Silent Auction, & Live Auction
- Music, Dancing, & Fun with Friends
- VIP Cocktail Hour for DPMMR Members
The festivities kick off at 5pm with a private VIP Cocktail Hour featuring live music, an open bar, and access to early bidding on silent auction items!
Doors open and bidding begins at 6 pm!
Come for the party, but celebrate all year!
Enjoy the spirit of the Connect to Protect Gala all year long by purchasing a DPMMR Membership package. Not only will you make a greater contribution, but you will stay connected with our marine mammal family year-round. In addition to enjoying the Connect to Protect gala in VIP style, each member will enjoy the following exclusive benefits:
- VIP Admission to Connect to Protect Gala (Includes all-access pass to the Member’s Only Cocktail Hour)
- One complimentary Dolphin Interaction Program
- Unlimited admission to facility headquarters for member plus one
- Complimentary photo packages for all interaction programs
- Complimentary DPMMR tumbler
- 15% discount in DPMMR gift shop
- 10% discount off any DPMMR program
- All-access pass to members appreciation day (September 13, 2020)
Membership Ticket -
- Two V.I.P. Gala Tickets (Including admission to the member’s exclusive cocktail hour)
- Two Annual Membership Passes
- Mention in Gala Program
- $250 Tax Deduction
Membership Table -
- Ten V.I.P. Gala Tickets (Including admission to the member’s exclusive cocktail hour)
- Ten Annual Membership Passes
- Half-Page Ad in Gala Program
- $2,500 Tax Deduction
Individual Ticket –
- Single general admission to the Connect to Protect Gala
Honorary Ticket –
Can’t attend this year’s event but still want to help us save whales & dolphins? Purchase an honorary ticket where 100% of your contribution is donated to the cause.
These sponsors support marine mammal conservation. When your support these places, you’re supporting marine mammal conservation, too!
Expand your brand visibility, market to your target audience, and generate valuable business all by sponsoring the 2020 Connect to Protect Gala!
A recent 2018 poll of marketing professionals showed that the majority of marketers believe event sponsorship is more effective than digital, print, or content marketing! With over 200 people in attendance of the event and an additional 4,000 contacts on social media, you are sure to see a return on your investment.
Thank you to our 2019 sponsors:
- Baker's Cay Resort
- Animal Necessity
- Mrs. Mac's Kitchen
- The Weekly Newspapers
- Hobo's Cafe
- Moorings Realty
- Mariners Hospital